Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

WHY HELLO

First off,

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Sorry I haven’t been posting as much. There has been A LOT going on lately.

I’ve been working two jobs, one at the café I’ve been working at for three-ish years, but now I also work at Anthropologie (I fell in love with this store years ago and been applying there for the last two years.)

And for the upcoming New Year, I will be shifting the focus of this blog as well as starting another blog too.

This blog will focus on spirituality, faith, Church, Christianity, hard questions about how this affects life and our preconceived ideas about all these things. (Some future topics: What makes someone or anything ‘Christian’ and how do you define it, the current idea of what Church is, a discussion of C.S. Lewis’s Till we Have Faces, ect…)

The second blog, will be an extension of this blog, what I’ve been calling a ‘sister blog’. This blog will be about art, fashion, and culture, where both inner and outer beauty meet personal faith.

Plus, I’m redesigning this blog.

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas

With all my love,
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...